The excellent situation of the beaches of Desenzano
We receive and publish from the Tourism Board of the City of Desenzano del Garda
“EXCELLENT” BATHING WATERS IN ALL THE BEACHES OF DESENZANO
Waiting for an increase in temperatures, the bathing season opens. Lake promenade reopened, accommodation facilities without damage.
Bathing water is excellent
From 1 May the bathing season 2019 is formally open, which will end on 30 September.
The Brescia ATS – Department of Hygiene and Health Prevention – announces that the quality of bathing water on all the beaches in Desenzano has been classified as “EXCELLENT”.
Every 15 days the public health laboratory monitors water quality by examining the chemical-physical and microbiological parameters. The results of the analyzes can be consulted online on the ATS website atwww.ats-brescia.it/bin/index.php?id=340&lago=garda
From east to west, the managed and controlled municipal areas on the lake are:
• Loc. San Francesco
• Loc. Madonna della Villa
• Rivoltella seaside resort
• Spiaggia d’Oro seaside resort
• Beach via Lario
• Feltrinelli beach
• Desenzano seaside resort (“Desenzanino”)
• Loc. Punta del Vo ’(Naval League)
With the occasion it is recalled that according to the trade union ordinances concerning bathing and the municipal regulations in force:
• it is forbidden to feed water birds;
• it is forbidden to cycle on the lakeside promenade and clutter the passage with towels, umbrellas, etc .;
• up to 300 meters from the shore navigation is permitted only for sailing, rowing and pedal boats;
• in the managed areas the bathing is allowed from 8.30 to 20.00;
• in areas not managed and without a rescue service, the principle of common prudence applies to oneself and others;
• the access and bathing of the animals are allowed only in the free beach areas or in the specially reserved areas;
• the dog handler must always have a muzzle, leash and equipment to clean the droppings.
Another important issue obviously concerns the recent wave of bad weather that has mainly affected the Desenzano area.
Although the storm has created numerous problems in sensitive places such as the Lungolago Cesare Battisti promenade or the Desenzano accommodation facilities, now the situation has been re-established and has returned to normal security conditions.
Mayor Malinverno words
“We are proud of how the population reacted to the severe blow caused by the extreme weather events that struck the Garda and in particular on our Municipality – says Mayor Guido Malinverno – and we succeeded, thanks to the extraordinary work of Local Police, Vigilant del Fuoco, Civil Protection and municipal operators, to contain the damage and to provide for the immediate reopening of the lakeside promenade bringing it back in complete safety. The work to be done is still long, but for now we are satisfied with the work done “.
He concludes with a reflection on the bathing of the beaches of Desenzano: “Receiving a certificate of excellence in bathing with regard to all the waters of our territory from the Brescia ATS is another source of pride, but not for me as mayor but as a citizen: we are fortunate to live in such a place and we must be aware of it; preserving this state of affairs must be a priority for anyone who is about to experience Desenzano ”.